- Download and install Winclone on your Mac OS X.
- After completing your fresh bootcamp Windows installation, run Winclone on Mac OS.
- Create a new image of the disk and save it somewhere else.
- Download the Microbook II driver installer.
- After installing the drivers, you will have the Cuemix software, read the CueMix FX TouchOSC for iPad in the ‘TouchOSC layouts’ inside the installer zip , it provides full instructions on syncing & set up.
- Download touchosc editor – http://hexler.net/software/touchosc (scroll down to downloads section) (I’ve installed it C:\MUSICDATA\OTHERAPPS\TOUCHOSC) – available for mac, windows and linux.
- This program requires both 32-bit and 64-bit Java Runtime (JRE) for Windows.
- So visit java.com and download 32-bit runtime automatically.
- Then head to http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp to manually install Windows Offline 64-bit version,If you run the program without JRE, you get: “No JVM could be found on your system. Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from www.java.com”
- Continue reading and following the steps in Step 2 to finish the connecting
What you need:
- Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt
- Windows 8 DVD (buy or make one)
- Mac , macbook retina , that already has a bootcamp Windows running
- Partition your Lacie in OS X, using GUID GPT partition so that an EFI partition is created.
- Next, let your Windows partition be the 2nd partition. You may decide to create more partitions in the 3rd, 4th and so on slots, or you may choose to let the whole 2nd partition be for Windows.
- Take note of the size of your newly created partition for Windows. You will use this to identify the drive to install Windows to later!
- Download bootcamp drivers by googling: “download boot camp drivers for windows 8” or visiting: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1720?locale=en_US
- Disconnect all other drives and unnecessary peripherals as we proceed to restart the computer and install Windows 8.
- Put in your Windows 8 DVD and start with it by holding onto ALT when restarting your Mac. Select the DVD and start installation.
- Proceed as usual and when asked to pick the drive to install, look for the size in Step 3, and make sure you select the correct partition! Pick it and let install run.
- When your computer restarts during installation, hold on to ALT, and you will notice there isn’t a new Windows icon beside the Windows icon that you already had. Continue to select the CD/DVD Windows installation – until your Windows installation is complete!
- Once windows is complete, you may now restart your computer, hold on to ALT, and pick your OLD Windows icon instead of the CD/DVD icon – You will now be able to pick between Windows 8 or Windows OLD. Windows 8 has installed a new boot manager to let you select between your Windows installation.
- If you do not plug in your Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt, selecting old Windows will load your old Windows. Isn’t that good?
- With a Windows 8.1 Pro you can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. So make sure you got the Pro version
Add a nexus patch > textures & fx > fx perculator 1 (disable all effects)
Head to Transport > Metronome Setup .. > Midi Click > Activate MIDI Click
Select ‘Midi Port / Channel’ and pick the Nexus instrument
Set Hi note to C8
Set Lo note to B5
1. throw beauty box in on full face
2. find improved areas.
3. use mocha to track them
4. give each a layer and beauty settings